- Product Code:Lipo Lab Weight:10ml x 10 vial = 1box
- Availability:In Stock
1 Box Packing 10ml x 10 vial = 1box Features High purity PPC (German origin: purity 99.8%) Sodium Deoxycholate (Japanese origin : purity 98%) Particles of 50~70 nanomicrons, a size smaller than a cell Special Steril..
10ml x 10 vial = 1box
High purity PPC (German origin: purity 99.8%)
Sodium Deoxycholate (Japanese origin : purity 98%)
Particles of 50~70 nanomicrons, a size smaller than a cell
Special Sterile Technology (odorless, non-pigmental, sterile technology)
No need of anesthesia
More efficacious and easier treatment
Packages can be send worldwide insured via fedex or EMS(or alternate service if required)
ppc injection phosphatidylcholine ppc phosphatidylcholine phosphatidylcholine powder lipo
What is PPC INJECTION?
Characteristics of Lipo PPC Solution
How to Use
2. Draw 2 vials of PPC & 1 vial of Lipase(Hyaluronidase) with a 20ml syringe.
3. In case of abdomen/waist, inject 0.7~0.8ml on a spot and move to next half an inch or a centimeter distant. By doing so, you will consume a local of PPC 8~10 vials at a treatment depending on obesity degree and you are recommended to repeat this treatment 4~5 times at 10~15 days interval, which will lead a patient to consume 3~5 boxes to complete a whole process of treatments. This whole process will end up with reduction of 4~6 inches!
4. In case of other parts such as double chin, armpit, upper arm and thigh, you are required to adjust(mostly diminish) injection quantity according to the obesity degree of the part to be injected. ppc injection phosphatidylcholine ppc phosphatidylcholine phosphatidylcholine powder lipo
Major parts of injections
2. Armpit, forearms : Armpit lines of the front part of arms, forearms around the triceps
3. Back : Brassiere line which gets a style of dressing disheveled
4. Abdominal region, ribs(love handle) : abdominal region and weighty ribs on both sides, love handle on the rear side
5. Hip : Line under a hip which is connected to thighs
6. Thighs : External or internal lines which jiggle due to excessive fatty layers